INDUCTCOOK® Cooking Devices
Induction cooking units for installation or flexible placement
For effective front cooking or continuous use in the kitchen: Thanks to the latest induction technology, the high performance of InductCook® units is available in a matter of seconds and works perfectly both for searing and for preparing large quantities of food.
Cooking units for flush installation
INDUCTCOOK® 120 BUILT-IN
Dimensions: 300 x 450 x 61 mm
Max. power: 2 kW
Volage range: 220 - 240 V AC
The InductCook® cooking modules for flush installation can be inserted into customised cut-outs in counter surfaces and tables of all kinds. They feature a robust, easy-to-clean and visually attractive glass ceramic surface.
INDUCTCOOK® 220 BUILT-IN
Dimensions: 681 x 400 x 62 mm
Max. power: 3,4 kW
Voltage range: 220 – 240 V AC
Our second InductCook® cooking module for flush installation impresses with the same features as our InductCook® 120 Built-In module - times two! This allows cooking with several pans on two induction coils on the same module.
Cooking appliances for flexible use in any location
INDUCTCOOK® 330 TABLETOP
Dimensions: 360 x 390 x 125 mm
Max. power: 3,5 kW
Voltage range: 230 V AC
Compact, elegant design and immediately ready to use - InductCook® table-top appliances for keeping food warm meet the demands at the highest level. Assembly or disassembly is done in seconds: Simply set up at the desired location, plug in and prepare food on the spot.
- Universally usable, e.g. in the kitchen or for effective front cooking
- Level Ceran glass surface for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Quick, uncomplicated assembly and installation
- Extremely short heating times, as the heat is generated directly in the base of the pan by an electromagnetic field
- Particularly energy-saving cooking thanks to state-of-the-art induction technology