Presentation matters! Not only in à-la-carte business but also at the buffet and any other food distribution counter. To tease the guests, the focus should be on delightfully arranged food presented on appealing counters. This belief has driven the success story of Gastros Switzerland, headquartered in Zurich/Switzerland, since 2010. With our label «InductWarm®» based on the most modern induction technology we redefine the way of how food can be kept warm.
We offer a genuine alternative for professionals from the catering industry who like to feed their guests at modern, multi-functional and individually designed buffets. Our solutions are not only attractive regarding the buffet´s look – furthermore, they are economical, energy-efficient, hygienic, and easy to handle. Therefore, we were able to establish our company successfully in the market of fully invisible undercounter solutions for hot holding und we are about to consolidate and expand our position frequently. This interesting task is managed by our skilled and motivated team in Zurich, hand in hand with a growing international network of qualified distribution partners.
We are convinced to be on the right track regarding product development and innovation which is confirmed by numerous awards we proudly received during the last years – as well as the considerable list of reference projects we realized worldwide so far. It would be our pleasure to keep you updated about our company and the InductWarm® product range with our regular newsletter.
Milestones In History
- The Gastros Switzerland AG has been founded in 2010.
- In 2012, the company launched the induction unit InductWarm® 100 for keeping food warm; available as built-in and tabletop model.
- In 2014, the first series of InductWarm® 200 was produced – also available as built-in and tabletop version.
- In 2016, Gastros introduced the undercounter unit InductWarm® 130 to the market. Later, this unit type was further developed to the current InductWarm® 130+ series.
- In 2016, the company also came up with the prototype of a mobile, inductive room service table.
- In 2017, the first InductPlate induction system was implemented, which keeps dry food (pizza, pastry, snacks) warm directly on the counter's top without using any inductive dish.
- In 2019, Gastros presented the prototype of the new InductWarm® Battery Module at the trade fair HOST Milano.